We stayed at PapaGayo for 4 nights and we had a great time. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are comfortable. The food in the restaurant is good and well priced. The breakfast with the granola is the best! We booked the stay at Gulliver including 3 hikes. All the hikes were very good with good guides (English... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostería Papagayo Cotopaxi
- Hosteria-PapaGayo Ecuador/Machachi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This colonial hosteria accommodation near the volcano Cotopaxi does not only offer magnificent views of the untouched countryside, but also gives you the possibility to experience the culture of the Andes local communities. Whether you just want to relax or to explore the landscape actively, our Hosteria is the best place to start. At the altitude of 3200m you can comfortably acclimatize and prepare yourself for the climbing of Cotopaxi, Ilinizas o Chimborazo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Tingo, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Hosteria-PapaGayo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.