We stayed in this lovely, family-run hotel for 3 nights. Staff are welcoming and friendly. Although our room in the main building was nicely decorated, it was a little too cosy to our liking. The bathroom was clean and functional but also a tad small. We had to book room 4, overlooking the quaint square, since this was the only... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Schwendi Hotel
- Hostellerie Schwendi Kientzheim, France - Alsace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Schillé-Gisie family will call you hearty Welcome in their Hotel Restaurant. In a traditional and quiet, wine producing medieval Village in the Heart of Alsace, the Hostellerie Schwendi and his typical style will charming you. This all renovated house is from the XVIIIe siecle, but keeps stones and beams that makes the Charm of this Country. A creative cuisine with good taste, served in our very pleasant restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hostellerie Schwendi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.