A couple of friends invited my husband and me for a we in Burgundy at the occasion of our wedding. They knew the hotel from last year and wanted us to discover it. The rooms were really beautiful, spacious and comfortable. The dinner and degustation of wine as well and the explanations and service at the top. On that point... More
- Also Known As:
- La Maison d`Olivier Leflaive Hotel Puligny-Montrachet
- La Maison d`Olivier Leflaive Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The building dates from the 17th century, nestling at the heart of the village of Puligny-Montrachet. An interior garden and a spacious lounge are invitations to draw corks and taste. But what really defines the character of the place are the 13 spacious, light-filled bedrooms. These have been designed as intimate, comfortable spaces, where flat-screen TV, internet-access, DVD-players, air-conditioning and inside shutters are standard.One might choose a documentary about a famous, local wine, or from the wide choice available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Maison d'Olivier Leflaive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.