My wife and I stayed one night here while awaiting an early morning flight to Paris. Thoroughly modern with a great restaurant and bar. Staff were very friendly and arranged for us to have a free shuttle to the airport which is about one half mile away. Room was huge compared to the tiny hotel rooms we found in Rome,... More
- Also Known As:
- Airporthotel Verona Villafranca Di
- Airport Hotel Verona Province Of Verona, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located just 800m from the arrivals/departures terminal Airport Valerio Catullo, very convenient to the beautiful historic city of Verona, Lake Garda and its famous theme parks, the new design hotel with spa is ideal for those who want to combine a stay high a quality service that pampers clients. The modern hotel has 148 spacious rooms, junior suites and family suites, completely hypoallergenic, and is equipped with every comfort: • free wi-fi and Internet point • large convention center • American buffet breakfast from 6 am • restaurant serving Mediterranean dishes prepared with seasonal ingredients (seafood) • bar with outdoor terrace • a nice spa with indoor pool, sauna, turkish bath, aromatic showers • fitness room and roof garden solarium. • ample free parking, • garage • Free shuttle service to and from the Valerio Catullo airport and downtown • ticket service parks and Verona Card Airporthotel Verona is fully wheelchair accessible, all services are easily accessible by disabled guests and features 8 rooms dedicated.This environmentally friendly hotel uses green technologies and solutions for energy saving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Airport Hotel Verona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.