Ten years after my first trip to Torres del Paine, little has changed. Of the few noteworthy changes however, Patagonia Camp is among my favorite. I wasn’t sure what to make of the ‘yurt’ concept until I saw them first hand. The units themselves and not only ideally situated, but beautifully appointed inside. From the linens to the complimentary toiletries,... More
- Also Known As:
- Patagonia Camp Hotel Torres Del Paine
- Patagonia Camp Aisen Region/Torres Del Paine National Park, Chile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patagonia Camp is the first luxury Camp in South America, an original and distinctive concept where every detail has been carefully thought of so that our guests may thoroughly enjoy the magnificent and wild nature of Torres del Paine National Park and mythical Patagonia, combining comfort, convenience, and the warm hospitality that Chileans are known for. Patagonia Camp invites you to live an experience unlike any other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Patagonia Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.