In the heart of beautiful vineyards were delicious prosecco is made lies this quite wonderful relais renovated a couple of years ago from an ancient fifteenth century monastery. Grate care for details, an umpeccable yet bearly noticable service a zesty breakfast were everything is homemade and the most picturesque hills surrounding you. What could you want more?
- Also Known As:
- Relais Duca Di Dolle Hotel Cison Di Valmarino
- Relais Duca Di Dolle Hotel
- Relais Duca Di Dolle Italy/Cison Di Valmarino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Prosecco wine area. It offers a unique atmosphere and breathtaking views. Originally an ancient monastery it was carefully restored by the Bisol family, winemakers since 1542.Quietly and peacefully located. 1 hour far from Cortina and Venice. Other places worth a visit: Follina, Asolo, Vittorio Veneto, Conegliano and Treviso. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Relais Duca Di Dolle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.