We selected the "top" reviewed hotel in Kalibo as we did not want to arrive late at night at Boracay. Gald we did, others who travelled through after arriving on Tiger flight from Singapore arrived at Boracay only at 8pm ! Service: Staff are totally blur about booking, about where to eat. Did not tell us that the hot water... More
- Also Known As:
- Ati-Atihan Festival Hotel Kalibo
- Ati-Atihan Festival Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ati-Atihan Festival Hostel(Hotel in Kalibo)is conveniently located along 19 Martyrs Street Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines.The hostel is located between Toting Reyes Street and Mabini Street, and is near the Kalibo Public Market. We are located in a secured, clean and homely place within the residential zone and near the commercial area of the town. The hostel has easy access to nearby basic comforts such as food and public utilities. The hostel has 20 newly-furnished rooms, all specifically made to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of all the guests.Our friendly and approachable staff will always see to it that the requests of all our guests are catered and attended to.We have economy rooms good for two (2) guest on twin single or double beds. Our family room has two double beds good for four (4) guests. We also have a family room with dining area and good for six (6) guests. For the budget travelers, we have air conditioned rooms with shared bathroom/toilet good for four (4) to six (6) guests. Budget rooms are ideal for youth travelers and backpackers looking for a safe, convenient and peaceful place to stay in town. Rooms have cable TV for international and local shows, hot/ cold shower, air conditioners and other basic amenities. American Breakfast is served every morning at our Foodshop ably prepared at our kitchen. Dining is also available from nearby fast food and restaurants only a short walk from the hostel available morning to late evening. Ati-atihan Festival held every third Sunday of January each year is a major festival in Philippines. Hundreds of foreign and local tourist flock town to join and witness the most colorful, exciting and enjoyable fiesta of the country. We encourage visitors to book their reservation as early as possible. For traveling in groups and/or planning an extended stay, we also offer affordable rates. We can also organize side trips for guests who plans to visit nearby towns and events. Guest planning to visit or coming from Boracay Island, a major tourist destination, is about 2 hours bus and ferry ride from Kalibo, can also request assistance from our front office. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Ati-Atihan Festival Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.