A extremely nice cozy country home. Clean, modern, and homey makes this a B+B not to miss. Mylene is the greatest. She has to serve the best breakfast in the area to get your day started. So helpful. She even packed us a going away lunch upon our departure to Mon Ste Michel. Thank you, thank you Mylene!
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas Normand Hotel Ver-Sur-Mer
- Le Mas Normand Hotel
- Le Mas Normand Ver-Sur-Mer, France - Normandy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It all began in 1995, as we landed in Normandy… the southern girl that I was, will have to get used to the « Wild West », I let you imagine the disruption in our lifestyle!Then in the fall of 1997, we accidentally discovered our dream house: an old « ruine » of the 18th century, for which we literally fell in love at first sight! At the bottom of a dead end there was this lovely south-facing little farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Mas Normand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.