In a small town that does not offer much other than being a gateway for pilgrims to Mt Athos. This hotel is good value and you can leave a bigger bag there for when you return. My room was on top floor and had a cute little balcony.
- Also Known As:
- Xenia Ouranopolis Hotel
- Xenia Ouranopolis Ouranoupolis
- Xenia Ouranopolis Hotel Ouranoupolis
- Xenia Ouranopolis Ouranoupolis, Halkidiki, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ouranoupolis is only a few minutes walking distance from the next village, on the longest and sandiest beach of Ouranoupolis. The hotel, a (typical) model of modern architecture, is a project of the Greek architect Konstantinidis. The Xenia Ouranoupolis fascinates its guests with its combination of luxury and simplicity. Spend a morning or afternoon at the pool and you will experience it. Just a few meters from the sea you will have a beautiful view of the whole bay and the Amoliani island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fastbooking and Tingo so you can book your Xenia Ouranopolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.