We were so thrilled to discover Koh Yao Noi, and in particular Koyao Bay Pavillions. What a perfect place! Having been to many other places in Thailand years ago, our family of 2 adults and 2 children were keen to try somewhere different. Wanting to avoid the main tourism centres and enjoy some of the peace and natural beauty of... More
- Also Known As:
- Koyao Bay Pavilions Hotel Koh Yao Noi
- Koyao Bay Pavilions Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the natural shoreline, paddy fields and forested hills, a coconut plantation along an untamed and deserted beach shelters three Pavilions arranged around a central swimming pool. Two-bedrooms pool Cottages & Villas, particularly adapted for families with children, are within small distance from the resort... A haven of peace for nature lovers, in search of uttermost privacy and serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Koyao Bay Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.