Eyes wide open...my husband, two sons, 21 and 17 years old, and I enjoyed a week at Koyao Bay Pavilions' in one of two separate homes which slept four adults comfortably. After having toured Bangkok's amazing historical sites for five days, stayed on Koh Lanta island for five days and took daily excurssions to snorkel and explorre several islands, our... More
- Also Known As:
- Koyao Bay Pavilions Hotel Koh Yao Noi
- Koyao Bay Pavilions Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the natural shoreline, paddy fields and forested hills, a coconut plantation along an untamed and deserted beach shelters three Pavilions arranged around a central swimming pool. Two-bedrooms pool Cottages & Villas, particularly adapted for families with children, are within small distance from the resort... A haven of peace for nature lovers, in search of uttermost privacy and serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Koyao Bay Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.