Highly recommended stay. I won't go into detail on the island, but Koh Yao is a secluded and fairly undeveloped island about 30 minutes from the coast. I went for this island because I wanted somewhere totally secluded from the mess of Phuket. The Pavillions are run by an attentive staff who strived to help us with every problem, but... More
- Also Known As:
- Koyao Bay Pavilions Hotel Koh Yao Noi
- Koyao Bay Pavilions Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the natural shoreline, paddy fields and forested hills, a coconut plantation along an untamed and deserted beach shelters three Pavilions arranged around a central swimming pool. Two-bedrooms pool Cottages & Villas, particularly adapted for families with children, are within small distance from the resort... A haven of peace for nature lovers, in search of uttermost privacy and serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Koyao Bay Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.