during our hike on the lycian way we stayed two nights and a rainy day in this cozy hotel. although our room was quite small and did not offer a good view, we felt very comfortable, because we spent most of the day in the nicely decorated restaurant-living-room next to the pool. the owner family was friendly and hospitable and... More
- Also Known As:
- Otel Beydagi Konak Antalya
- Hotel Beydagi Konak Antalya Province, Turkey - Goynuk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful konak with 3 floors, surround through the orange trees, has 14 rooms, reception, lounge, bar, restaurant and pool. It is located in the center of nice country village called Goynuk by the Turkey's Mediterranean Coast, just about 9 km away from another beautiful town Kemer. The beach is in walking distance from the Hotel. The airport of Antalya was found of on ca. 45 km. All rooms have a view on the Beydagi mountains and are foresee of a balcony, air conditioning and own bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Beydagi Konak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.