Being a week day, there was not much activity in the resort. We stayed at the Cat's Eye and yes, the room was quite small but we expected that due to its budget price. What I didn't expect was an unclean bathroom with a sloppy shower curtain and a leaky shower. Definitely didn't expect that from a 'Neemrana' run property!... More
- Also Known As:
- Welcomheritage Calve Hotel
- Welcomheritage Calve Hotel Pondicherry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a distinctive Tamil street of Pondicherry with red-tiled verandahs and seating platforms, lies La Maison Tamoule. This street was restored under the Asia Urbs Programme. Polished red-tile Attangadi floors surround a pillared courtyard over two floors. The verandahs lead to the rooms with Burmese teak doors and furniture. Light filters through a translucent roof above and the windows in the rooms tint the sunlight with their stained glass panes. This Baroque, Franco-Tamil architecture represents the same fusion as the colonial furniture and Creole food of Pondicherry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your La Maison Tamoule reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.