I am currently hospitalised due to food poisoning after having lunch n dinner here during my stay. The food quality was pathetic plus when i called their emergency number for medicine they didn't bother to help. Their emergency number is handled by a security guard, imagine that. Due to food poisoning I threw up, asked them to clean the washroom... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Saluja Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.