We stayed here for a few nights when we stopped in Mykonos on our Greece tour. The hotel was clean and neat. The hotel is located a stone through away from the beach and at least a 10 minute drive from town. A bus also stops in front of the hotel and takes you to town. We also recieved free... More
- Also Known As:
- Petinos Hotel Platys Gialos
- Petinos Hotel Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The traditionally designed Petinos Hotel is built according to the traditional architecture of Cyclades islands and is offering restful holidays in a warm and hospitable environment. Just 50 m from the beach, it is the ideal place to relax. Renovated on the January 2006, Hotel Petinos fills all requirements, satisfying even the most demanding tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Petinos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.