My friend and I had the absolute pleasure of staying at the Nissaki Hotel in October. Nissaki Hotel is a boutique hotel in the finest sense of the word. There is an overwhelming feeling of beauty and warmth as you enter. The decor is simply exquisite with walls of stone, niches with artifacts, and Venetian mirrors leading to the magnificent... More
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Hotel Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Nissaki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.