Spent one night at the Auberge de Launay. Rooms are small but clean and well appointed. The restaurant is very good. We had a great dinner there. Also enjoyed the continental breakfast with home made preserves in the morning. Very very good stop.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Launay Hotel
- Auberge De Launay Limeray
- Auberge De Launay Hotel Limeray
- Auberge De Launay France/Limeray, Loire Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Blois and Tours, 5km from Amboise, this 18th century farm is situated in the middle of the Loire valley. Frannois and Helene Thevard, the owners since 2003, learnt the "Hotellerie" in 4-5 star hotels such as Martinez (Cannes), Savoy (London), Hotel de Crillon and Meurice (Paris) and Royal Riviera (Monaco). Now they use these experiences to offer their clients surprising high quality and professional service in a two star Hotel. They speak fluent English and German. 15 bedrooms, all renovated with bath and shower, Satellite TV. The (non smoking) restaurant (with shaded terrace in summer) has been awarded by 2 forks in 2005 Michelin guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Auberge de Launay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.