I spent the weekend with girlfriends at Peppers. Location was amazing with great restaurants close by that would cater for all tastes and budgets. We stayed in a 3 bedroom Sky Home, breathtaking views, room was pristine, comfortable and the beds were amazing! The pillow menu guaranteed a dreamworthy sleep! I would defiant stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel
- Peppers Broadbeach Hotel Broadbeach
- Peppers Broadbeach Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soak up the cutting-edge sophistication of the new cosmopolitan Peppers Broadbeach, boasting everything hi-tech and high-end for the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Peppers Broadbeach includes two towers that soar high above Broadbeach only 25 minutes drive from the Gold Coast Airport. Guests will enjoy the perfect mix of the Gold Coast's city and coastal lifestyle while enjoying the luxurious surrounds of one and two bedroom suites and three bedroom sky homes. All suites boast exceptional interior design with European appliances and imported stone featured throughout. Signature features of the resort include a pillow menu, gourmet minibar with local and organic products and a pre-order gourmet pantry service. The resort is also one of the most technologically advanced in Australia offering the latest in portable technology and guest services. Guests can also enjoy iPod docks, on-demand movies and wireless internet within their rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Peppers Broadbeach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.