Nice modern hotel but expensive and impersonal.I stayed with my family with my children in an adjoining room. The rooms were clean and the plumbing is excellent. Service was poor there was noone to help carry extensive luggage some distance to our rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels Hotel
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels Hotel La Hulpe
- Dolce Hotel La Hulpe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels is located in the heart of the ancient Sonian forest creating a tranquil and verdant sanctuary only minutes from the Brussels City Centre and Brussels International Airport. This premier resort and conference hotel is dedicated to inspiring its business and leisure guests—especially with its indoor pool and fitness center, a lavish CINQ MONDES Spa, two superb restaurants and lounges, and a selection of 264 guest rooms and suites newly appointed with ultra-modern conveniences and sleek, contemporary decor. Featuring 4,500 m² (47,900 sq. ft) of IACC certified meeting space that includes 2 auditoriums, 35 meeting rooms and the most cutting-edge technology, Dolce La Hulpe Brussels balances work with play by offering exceptional sports, recreational and leisure opportunities onsite and in the breathtaking natural beauty of the surroundings. Every aspect of one's stay nourishes the mind, body and spirit, in the tradition of Dolce Hotels and Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Dolce la Hulpe Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.