This was an okay B&B. The room was a bit overpriced but overall okay. Unable to open the window or control the heating in the room meant that one went from boiling hot (especially on a morning) to cold. The door didn't seem to close properly. While locked it rattled and made you feel nervous. The staff made us welcome.
- Also Known As:
- The Iron Duke Pub Hotel Hove
- The Iron Duke Pub And Hotel
- The Iron Duke Pub Hotel
- The Iron Duke Hove, Brighton And Hove, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Iron Duke is in an enviable location just across the road from the beach and walking distance from the City Centre and the Brighton Centre. We have ten rooms including some with en-suites and views towards the sea. We also have rooms with shared facilities for those on a budget. All rooms come with tea and coffee making facilities and televisions. Guests have 24 hour access to the building with your own key to the hotel entrance. ... more less