Very nice hotel, with comfortable, very clean rooms, we had a room with dune views near the pool (although we did not use this facility... too cold...). The bar and restaurant was fine, we had a nice 3 course dinner (booked via the hotel for a reasonable price). The breakfast was ok, nothing special. Fletcher has very good offers now... More
- Also Known As:
- Fletcher Zuiderduin Beachhotel Westkapelle
- Fletcher Zuiderduin Beachhotel Westkapelle, Zeeland, The Netherlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zuiderduin benefits from it's own beach club with a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the sandy North Sea beach in Westkapelle. Elegant decor and wooden floors add to the modern feel of the rooms at Fletcher Zuiderduin Beachhotel. Each room includes a free daily buffet breakfast and comes with a flat-screen TV and a work desk. There are sauna and solarium facilities available for an extra charge. Middelburg and Vlissingen are both only a 20-minute car journey from the hotel. The dunes and beach around the hotel is ideal for walking and cycling. The hotel offers bicycle rental and a packed lunch service for guests. The restaurant served French-Mediterranean cuisine with local Zeeland touches. The beach club serves international cuisine in a casual setting overlooking the beach. It also arranges barbecues during the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsNL, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fletcher Zuiderduin Beachhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.