We stayed in this hotel for two nights. The room was a good size and very clean. The bathroom was comfortable but a bit small. The service was good, except for the time they forgot our order after we already had to go and order at the bar because we were sitting there already for 15 minutes. The location was... More
- Also Known As:
- Fletcher Zuiderduin Beachhotel Westkapelle
- Fletcher Zuiderduin Beachhotel Westkapelle, Zeeland, The Netherlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zuiderduin benefits from it's own beach club with a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the sandy North Sea beach in Westkapelle. Elegant decor and wooden floors add to the modern feel of the rooms at Fletcher Zuiderduin Beachhotel. Each room includes a free daily buffet breakfast and comes with a flat-screen TV and a work desk. There are sauna and solarium facilities available for an extra charge. Middelburg and Vlissingen are both only a 20-minute car journey from the hotel. The dunes and beach around the hotel is ideal for walking and cycling. The hotel offers bicycle rental and a packed lunch service for guests. The restaurant served French-Mediterranean cuisine with local Zeeland touches. The beach club serves international cuisine in a casual setting overlooking the beach. It also arranges barbecues during the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsNL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fletcher Zuiderduin Beachhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.