Laborious check in, very expensive wifi and no black out curtains, some road noise but a well kept resort , clean and tidy. Great breakfast at Ruby's and the taxi rank is just outside the entrance gates only costing 3-4 euros for a trip into town.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines Del Sol Hotel Playa Blanca
- Jardines Del Sol Playa Blanca
- Jardines Del Sol Hotel
- Jardines Del Sol Lanzarote/Playa Blanca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern tip of Lanzarote, near the quiet town of Playa Blanca, Jardines del Sol is built in the style of a Spanish pueblo blanco or white village.Offering modern, well-equipped, detached bungalows surrounded by landscaped gardens and a beautiful pool, the beaches of Playa Blanca are a 25-minute walk away while a ferry to the island of Fuerteventura takes just 45 minutes. The sea is calm and ideal for young children, and the glistening white sands are more than inviting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Jardines del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.