Manicured grounds. Exquisite suites. Friendly staff. Peaceful setting. Extremely clean. Excellent restaurant (may want to consider changing the side dishes every night to provide variety to their patrons). Lovely hotel, but not necessarily a true "Tuscan" experience. This is definitely a 5 star resort, but it could be anywhere in Europe.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Santo Pietro Hotel Chiusdino
- Borgo Santo Pietro Hotel
- Borgo Santo Pietro Italy/Chiusdino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the Tuscan hillside not far from the cultural centres of Florence and Siena, we have lovingly restored Borgo Santo Pietro, a thirteenth century villa and its 13 acres of enchanting gardens, with a vision to create a bespoke, luxury private retreat. A resting place for pilgrims en route to Rome 800 years ago, this ancient site continues to provide sanctuary to our guests today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Borgo Santo Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.