We stayed here for three nights at the end of March as it would be a good base for touring by car. It worked very well, except that traffic around the Catania area is heavy and there were frequent delays getting around the city. We found the hotel easy to access and were lucky enough to always find a space... More
- Also Known As:
- Grande Albergo Maugeri Acireale
- Grande Albergo Maugeri Acireale, Sicily - Province Of Catania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Albergo Maugeri is set in Acireale close to the Cathedral, a 5-minute walk from bar restaurants,shops and cinemas. Its spacious rooms offer free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and an LCD TV. Parking is free while car park last.The classically decorated rooms come with wooden floors, matching furniture and furnishings, and framed prints of modern paintings. The bathrooms come with bathrobes and toiletries, and some include a hydromassage shower.The totally renovated Albergo Maugeri offers elegant public areas, a chic bar, and a refined restaurant, the Opera Prima. A continental breakfast is served daily.The hotel is 19 km from the centre of Catania and a 30-minute drive from Fontanarossa Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Grande Albergo Maugeri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.