We got this through Priceline as we needed somewhere to stay after a late arrival into Munich. It's not really an airport hotel, though, it's quite a way out and in the middle of nowhere. The shuttle bus was bang on time, though. However, 8 euros for the transfer (one-way) is extortionate! The hotel itself was excellent for the price... More
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Munchen Airport
- Moevenpick Hotel Hallbergmoos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bavaria. The Movenpick Hotel Munchen-Airport offers diverse possibilities for rest and relaxation on the one hand, and the best connections to this outing and shopping paradise on the other. Whether on business or private, you will certainly be well looked after here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Occupancy Marketing, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Munchen-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.