Very simple hotel with friendly staff and an outdoor small pool. There's no resturant but it is a walking distance from the port, where you can find a dozen places to eat. I absolutely loved Sanary. It is a gorgeous place and I would definitely visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sanary-Sur-Mer
- Sanary-Sur-Mer Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel 'Soleil et Jardin' invites you to a perfect stay only 5 minutes away from beaches, port, markets and animations of the city center.Entirely new, our hotel offers you its personalized rooms and installations any comfort looking onto the azure and the sea, for business or in family.Relaxing area with jaccuzzi, indoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Stentorian NV, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Soleil Et Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.