This hotel is the hotel campanile forgot. Its a block built 1970's USA style ultra cheap motel. The staff are both good and bad and too much money has been spent on the restaurant which is over priced and out of sync with the motel. The rooms are functional but very small and not good for family use. If not... More
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Strasbourg Hotel Lingolsheim
- Campanile Strasbourg Lingolsheim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 5 km from the city centre, Strasbourg Cathedral and the train station, 6 km from Strasbourg Entzheim International Airport, and 25 minutes from the European Parliament and Convention Centre, your Campanile Hotel-Restaurant in Strasbourg - Lingolshem benefits from an exclusive location. The hotel is situated in the Tanneries business park, which is easily accessible by car from Metz/Paris and Mulhouse.Easy to access from Entzheim airport and by public transport from the city centre by tram and bus: the bus stop for the 15 Tanneries bus is 100 m away, the Roethig train stops 400 m away and the Alouettes tramline is 1 km from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Campanile Strasbourg Lingolsheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.