I no longer write reviews for Tripadviser but felt I needed to update my earlier review. Travelled with friends from Ajijic to Sayula to purchase kitchen knives from Ojeda's. (Wonderful knives and a great experience in itself.) Returned to La Casa De Los Patios for lunch. Again, the great food and wonderful service. This time, there were no flies. What... More
- Also Known As:
- La Casa De Los Patios Hotel
- La Casa De Los Patios Hotel Sayula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Sayula, Jalisco, this property offers its guests free American-style breakfast, free cold snacks in the room and a spa on site. It is housed in an 18th century, colonial-style building. The rooms at La Casa de los Patios Hotel and Spa all offer flat-screen cable TV, a safe and a fan. The bathroom provides free toiletries, a hairdryer and has a shower. The rooms present colourful Mexican-themed beddings, wooden furniture and colonial decor. The restaurant at La Casa de los Patios serves Mexican cuisine. It also has an on-site bar. La Casa de los Patios also features a children's playground, meeting rooms, and outdoor swimming pool, and spa treatments. The town's Main Square is 1 km from the property, Guadalajara can be reached in 1 hour and 30 minutes by car, and Ajijic is 114 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your La Casa De Los Patios Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.