This was an unexpected unscheduled stay. While driving back from Taxco we couldn't follow into Mexico city due to bad weather. Hail got the highways blocked. Had to find a place to spend the night. All hotels in the area got slammed with unexpected guests. Place was nice and clean. Rooms are extremely tight and small. Size of TV is... More
- Also Known As:
- One Toluca Aeropuerto Hotel Toluca
- One Toluca Aeropuerto Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an open concept and a refreshing and lively atmosphere, One Toluca Aeropuerto is the best option for business travelers and those visiting the city of Toluca. This affordable hotel will fit your budget and has an excellent location. Located on Miguel Aleman Avenue, it's just three minutes from the Toluca International Airport, five minutes from Plaza Sendero, thirty minutes from the artisan village of Metepec, twelve minutes from San Mateo Atenco (where high-quality shoes are made) and fifteen minutes from the city's historic center. Important companies are located near the hotel, including: Chrysler, Nissan, Nestle, GM, Alpla, Femsa, Cerveceria Cuauhtemoc, Bayer, Bimbo, Henkel and Pfizer, among others. We remind you that the check-in time is from 3:00 PM. Check-out is at 1:00 PM. We suggest you use our express check-out service. 100% Smoke free hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Venere, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your ONE Toluca Aeropuerto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.