We booked this hotel Playacapricho last 10 days in march all inclusive, we were nearly the youngest couple ,95% was over 70. Not the place for us. We have a list from 1-10 but in short its unfriendly, you certainly dont get your moneys worth, the hotel was dirty, language was a problem no one was able to speak English... More
- Also Known As:
- Playacapricho Hotel Roquetas De Mar
- Playacapricho Hotel Almeria/Roquetas De Mar, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If the Playacapricho Hotel is noted for anything, it's for its spectacular foyer presided over by a tropical fig tree and the hanging baskets which fall from each of its 7 floors. Equipped with magnificent facilities, the hotel boasts panoramic lifts, a themed outdoor pool, restaurant, bar-lounge, pub, hairdressers... Basically, everything you need to enjoy the holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Playacapricho Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.