We came to Almeria for a 2 week easter break. We had a warm welcome by the receptionists and were given a choice of rooms. We are a family of 5 so we had 2 rooms which were close. In terms of the restaurant, the food variety was fantastic as there was the choice of hot food and cold food... More
- Also Known As:
- Playacapricho Hotel Roquetas De Mar
- Playacapricho Hotel Almeria/Roquetas De Mar, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If the Playacapricho Hotel is noted for anything, it's for its spectacular foyer presided over by a tropical fig tree and the hanging baskets which fall from each of its 7 floors. Equipped with magnificent facilities, the hotel boasts panoramic lifts, a themed outdoor pool, restaurant, bar-lounge, pub, hairdressers... Basically, everything you need to enjoy the holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Playacapricho Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.