The villa has a firendly family atmosphere, Great location, nice view, lovely helpful staff, large rooms and delicious food. Fantastic breakfast choice and delicious home made cakes. My family can not wait to return. Thank you to all the wonderful staff who looked after us.
- Also Known As:
- Villa San Lucchese Hotel Poggibonsi
- Hotel San Lucchese
- San Lucchese Hotel
- Villa San Lucchese Hotel Poggibonsi, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the hearth of Tuscany, surrounded by a splendid view on the Chianti’s hill, at only 9 kms from the Medieval centre of San Gimignano town, it is located Villa San Lucchese Hotel in Tuscany, a luxury hotel near siena and Florence, an ancient Villa from 15th century, recently renwed respecting the traditional Tuscan style in a modern key.The old historic Villa in tuscany is the ideal place where to combine work and relax, for holiday and meetings in tranquility and good health standards.Managed with a paticular care by Ninci Family, the Hotel offer hospitality in some very elegant rooms and suites, overlooking in the green Italian style garden, equipped by many conforts where the luxury and the charm are in full agreement with simplicity.The personal care which from many years mark this management will make you feel in a familiar atmosphere.At the restaurant, in the panoramic terrace or in the suggestive Dining room (“Limonaia”) you can taste the typical Tuscan Traditional dishes prepared with a light touch and combined with a selection of good wines, collected in our wine store.The Owner Marcantonio Ninci, Professional Sommelier organizes on request guided Wine tasting for our guests with a selection of quality wines from the most important Tuscany areas wine, collected in our Wine Store Cellar.In the morning you can delight in tasting genuine hand-made cakes and for your breakfast you can find a Bio spot.During your stay you can choose to enjoy yourself with the different activities around the villa: the swimming pools surrounded by the luxuriant garden, the tennis court, the bowling green and the park for pleasant walks in a quite oasis where to discover serenity and relax.From the Hotel guests have possibility to visit several historical interest cities, such as: the Medieval Monteriggioni (10 km) and Certaldo Alto (14 km), the Crystal town of Colle Val’ D’Elsa (6 km), Siena (18 km), Florence (36 km), the Etruscan and ancient city of Volterra.Just around the Historical Villa San Lucchese Hotel in the Chianti is possible to visit the most important wine areas: Chianti and Brunello areas. We are at disposal from our guest in giving suggestion about the Wineries to visit, with possibility to book guided Tours and Wine Tasting in Radda in Chianti, Gaiole in Ghianti, Castellina in Chianti or Pienza, Montalcino and Montepulciano, the locations of Vald’Orcia and Gallo Nero wine area.Villa San Lucchese is the ideal hotel for Vacation in Tuscan for guest who love to stay in relax: for families, couples for each Special Occasion and romantic week end, for little groups holidays in sign of Tuscany Food and Wine or for each special Event. The hotel is also very suitable for Business Travelers thanks to all many conforts the rooms are equipped (free wireless connection) and the inside typcial Tuscan Foods restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Escapio and Otel so you can book your Villa San Lucchese Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.