We again returned to Tenuta Santo Pietro (TSP) this fall, as not only would a trip to Italy not be complete without a visit, but TSP and Tuscany has become a destination in and of itself for us. Indeed, I have lost count of how many times we have been to TSP, either my wife and I alone or with... More
- Also Known As:
- Tenuta Santo Pietro Hotel
- Tenuta Santo Pietro Hotel Pienza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new owners of Tenuta Santo Pietro recently completed a loving and total restoration of the property to maintain the integrity of its historic 13th-century structure while offering all the modern comforts that will make you feel at home. The inn is fully air-conditioned (windows are also screened so you can enjoy the Tuscan air) and has wireless access and TV in every room. Each of Santo Pietro's twelve bedrooms has its own marble bathroom, and offers a welcoming bed with exquisite Italian-made linens, down pillows and comforters. An expansive manicured lawn sits off the back of the house, along with several patio areas, comfortably furnished so you can sit and look out over the terraced lawn to the pool and to the town of Pienza beyond. The pool—complete with outdoor shower—welcomes guests with lovely padded teak chaises and umbrellaed tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Tenuta Santo Pietro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.