Went two times at the Madonnina Restaurant, in two different situations and the outcome was pretty different. First I went in October with my girlfriend for dinner. Unfortunately the nice patio surrounded by trees and flowers cannot be used in winter, so the dinner is served in a ancient and pretty cold hall. The atmosphere is pretty cold, there were... More
- Also Known As:
- Madonnina Albergo Ristorante Cantello
- Madonnina Albergo Ristorante Cantello, Italy - Province Of Varese
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ancient post house, is situated in Cantello, an italian/Suisse border town near Varese and a quater of an hour away from Lugano and Como and a hour of Milan.Its interesting geographinc position places this establishment between natural green parks and the blues of numerous lakes in the Alpine Foothills : Lakes Lugano and Como , Varese and Maggiore :not only greenery but also intertaiment fun parks , swimmingpools, golf-clubs ,popular sales outlets ans shopping malls.And for art lovers local area offers interesting cultural sites such als Castelseprio , Castiglione Olona and Sacro Monte and the villas and gardens of Varese and its province.It's ideal for a little break before setting out for italian destinations of world interest as well as beinga crossroads of flavors . Culture and scenic beauty typical of the region which the Albergo Madonnina invites you to enjoy to through its special offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Madonnina Albergo Ristorante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.