This was a good value place to stay. The apartments were clean and they came in 3 times over the week to change our sheets and towels. Annoyingly the pool has some strange opening house so is only open from 10.30-2.30 and 6-9pm... So no good if you're planning on sitting by the pool all day. It's about a 10-15... More
- Also Known As:
- Kelenis Apartments Karterádhos
- Kelenis Apartments Santorini, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the peace you need and let yourself take in the horizon and every little aspect of the rooms we have designed for you. Each apartment offers the truly unique and warm environment that you need to have an unforgettable holidays. Ten comfortable apartments with private bathroom, balconies, kitchen, refrigerator, satellite TV, A/C and free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Kelenis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.