Recently stayed here with my family (Mother, Father, Brother and Grandfather) as part of a package coach and railway holiday around the Scottish Highlands. The hotel is in a great situation with easy access to the the nearby Cairngorm Mountain Ranges, Inverness, Loch Ness and other areas of interest. The rooms are very basic and need some redecorating, cracks, a... More
- Also Known As:
- Highlander Hotel Newtonmore
- Highlander Hotel Newtonmore, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For true Highland hospitality come to the Highlander, a hotel renowned for its good food and warm welcome. The hotel is an ideal base for touring the North of Scotland with mountain ranges, forests, lochs and river valleys waiting to be explored. Wind down in our inviting restaurant serving an array of dishes made from locally sourced produce. Perhaps a wee dram from the bar would suit; choose a whisky from one of the many local distilleries for which this area is famous for throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Highlander Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.