Stayed here in August this year - stayed a few nights in Bora Bora (partying it up) and then a few nights chilled out here...was a great hotel and wonderful staff. Nice and quiet and Nikki Beach is only a short stroll away! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to get away from the party life of... More
- Also Known As:
- Suite Hotel s Argamassa Palace
- Suite Hotel S'Argamassa Palace Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in a privileged zone surrounded by pine forests with incomparable views from the hotel’s terraces towards the Mediterranean Sea and the beach of Cala Pada.The hotel, which has recently been refurbished to satisfy the needs of our discerning guests, and its environment are characterized by their quietness and enchantment.Its exclusivity permits to offer a personal treatment to our guests in order to fill all their needs and to obtain their maximum satisfaction.For their enjoyment we offer twenty-four totally equipped large suites that are distributed in four Grand Suites, fourteen Preferable Suites and six Junior Suites.The restaurant presents a varied menu, which includes a selection of appetizingly delicious dishes with choice out of both the international kitchen as well as our chef’s exquisite specialties of the Mediterranean cuisine.Our facilities include a beauty centre, a fitness centre, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, a swimming pool for adults and a separate children’s pool, a sun terrace and a snack bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Suite Hotel S'Argamassa Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.