We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Le Clos Saint Saoude. It is superbly presented, and has a rustic and genuine Provençal feel to it. The property is nestled between vineyards and woods, in the countryside five minutes from a little town. In the week we were there we spent most of our time driving around the charming villages and towns... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Clos Saint Saourde Hotel
- Le Clos Saint Saourde Hotel Beaumes-De-Venise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Provence, the “Clos Saint Saourde” lies down the Mont Ventoux and faces the Dentelles de Montmirail. It is surrounded by the vineyards of the famous “Muscat de Beaumes de Venise “ wine. A very special place in the middle of unspoiled nature… A guesthouse offering charming suites, guest rooms and a holiday cottage and located close to cities such as Avignon, Carpentras, Orange, Isle sur la Sorgue and Vaison la Romaine.A mas from the 18th century built into the rocks, its spring (“saourde” in provençal), its big plane tree, its square courtyard, its dry-stone walls, its surrounding vineyards and an exceptional view of the Dentelles de Montmirail that one can admire from the heated salt water swimming pool will seduce amateurs of authenticity in quest of well-being and serenity.Géraldine and Jérôme will be pleased to warmly welcome you throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Le Clos Saint Saourde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.