Definitely not worth the price tag. Did not meet expectations. It's basically a cabin in the woods (deluxe bungalow) across the street from the water. I would not even say this is beach front, that is a stretch. The hotel restaurant sits on the water and the "beach" begins at the restaurant and ends 5 feet away at the water.... More
- Also Known As:
- Samed Club Koh Samet Hotel
- Samed Club Koh Samet Hotel Koh Samet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samed Club, is located on the north coast of beautiful Samet island, famed for its pristine white beaches. This small, intimate seaside resort offers 30 bungalows and cottages with sea, garden or moutain views, set around a magnificent swimming pool and backing onto green hillside. Only 2 1/2 hours by road from Bangkok to Rayong, or one hour from the lively resort town of Pattaya, followed by a short sea crossing in our shuttle boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Samed Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.