We spent here 1 week during our honeymoon in 2010. First of all, this is a very good accodomation for this price, so five star for value. But the villas could be a bit more renewed, maybe it is already done since 2010. The furnitures quite old, and used, and no AC so it is a bit hot. Actualy we... More
- Also Known As:
- Isles Des Palmes Hotel Praslin Island
- Isles Des Palmes Praslin Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iles des Palmes bungalows is a small self-catering family-run establishment with 20 cosy beach bungalows that stand in a large and peaceful garden just meters from the long and white sandy beach of anse takamaka on Praslin island.The detached beach bungalows are typically designed in a Creole manner and fully equipped with all the necessary facilities and amenities for a pleasant stay.All units of this small Seychelles hotel have a kitchenette with cooking facilities. Iles des Palmes Bungalows are split into two different types of accommodations: ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Iles des Palmes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.