Clean rooms, always a bonus when you're away from home for work. Friendly staff and food to die for. breakfast - continental with the choice of a cooked breakfast for an addition cost. I will be staying again when working in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Lake Hotel
- Inn On The Lake Hotel Godalming
- Innkeeper's Lodge Godalming Surrey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lakeside lodge is just five miles south of Guildford, and so makes for a characterful yet convenient base for short breaks in Surrey.Surrounded by picturesque gardens, the hotel was built in the 1930s to make the most of views across the lake. And it certainly fulfils its purpose, providing the perfect retreat in which to unwind and enjoy some of the finest countryside in Southern England.Food lovers are in for a treat, as the lodge is home to a stylish pub serving a menu of classic and contemporary dishes, including wood-fired pizzas, steaks and daily fish specials.Goldalming is something of a Surrey jewel, with its cottages nestled against a backdrop of beautiful wooded hills by the River Wey. A few miles up the road is Guildford, where you can explore the cathedral and its 20 acres of parkland, or stroll around the gardens of the old castle. The National Trust's Clandon Park mansion and 18th century Hatchlands Park are well worth a visit too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Godalming reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.