Terrific value for money. Room a little worn around the edges, but all very clean. Staff all very friendly, Victoria especially helpful and efficient. Food delicious, generous portions; only wish the toast was a little crunchier. Choice of wine & beer good. The Wheatsheaf is in a good position for walking or cycling the dales and it's quiet.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheatsheaf Hotel
- The Wheatsheaf Hotel Ingleton
- The Wheatsheaf Inn Ingleton, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheatsheaf is steeped in history stretching as far back as the 17th century. This Coaching Inn was extended in the 1800s to include a Blacksmiths shop and stables, now being utilized as the dining room. There is a large beer garden to rear and food is served every day. Black sheep is our main beer on the bar but we do have other guest ones for you to try. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Wheatsheaf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.