I stayed here for the opening of the new marina connected to the B&B. I had a fantastic day and night. Portmagee village and surrounding is really stunning and the people are great fun. After pirating (!) and other festivities outside I had local scallop with one or more lovely pints of Guinness with Irish dancing and music in the... More
- Also Known As:
- The Moorings Guesthouse Hotel
- The Moorings Guesthouse Hotel Portmagee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the village's busy working harbour and just 30 seconds walk from the pier where boats leave for the Skelligs every morning, there's simply nowhere more convenient to base yourself when you stay in Portmagee. You can dine downstairs in The Moorings Restaurant, renowned for its seafood, and end your evening in the award-winning Bridge Bar, famous for Irish music, dance and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Moorings Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.