We took a 3 day chill-out break with our friends in Jan 2014. Best break we had, it a picturesque place is. Very peacefull and serene. The hotel served delicious food and the service was good maybe a bit slow sometimes but the food was lovely. The hotel rooms were very clean and warm with fresh smell. Our friends had... More
- Also Known As:
- Brightland Holiday Village Hotel
- Brightland Holiday Village Mahabaleshwar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BRIGHTLAND is Mahabaleshwar's finest resort with world class amenities and facilities. Located in a exclusive peaceful location on a hillside, overlooking the Krishna river valley and the Sahyadri hill ranges and surrounded by dense tropical rain forest. The view is superb and the facilities unmatched by any in Mahabaleshwar. The only small hotel in the world with 4 independent restaurants, an all glass lounge/bar overlooking the valley, Prana spa, a fully equipped fitness center, a solar heated swimming pool, tennis court, volleyball court and all major indoor games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Brightland Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.