We had a very pleasant experience at the Brightland: Positives: - Location: it's very conveniently located yet very secluded and picturesque - Food: all the restaurants serve good food - Staff: we found the staff to be very courteous - Spa: we were pleasantly surprised with the Spa. It's great! You must spend sometime indulging :) - Others: it's has... More
- Also Known As:
- Brightland Holiday Village Hotel
- Brightland Holiday Village Mahabaleshwar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BRIGHTLAND is Mahabaleshwar's finest resort with world class amenities and facilities. Located in a exclusive peaceful location on a hillside, overlooking the Krishna river valley and the Sahyadri hill ranges and surrounded by dense tropical rain forest. The view is superb and the facilities unmatched by any in Mahabaleshwar. The only small hotel in the world with 4 independent restaurants, an all glass lounge/bar overlooking the valley, Prana spa, a fully equipped fitness center, a solar heated swimming pool, tennis court, volleyball court and all major indoor games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Brightland Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.