Stayed with family at Capt. Lobo's in a villa. It has a bedroom, hall, Pantry. I will not call it a kitchen as utensils , gas not available for cooking. Still good place to stay. Dire access to Baga beach. Food is average but there are many restaurants available on Beach road. I would recommend anyone this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Capt. Lobo`s Hideaways Hotel
- Capt. Lobo`s Hideaways Hotel Baga
- Capt. Lobo's Beach Hideaway Goa/Baga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on Baga beach, 2 mins walk to the water, this boutique beach resort includes white washed villas, pool-side restaurant and bar with loungers for sunbathing. Each villa has six air-conditioned junior suites. A junior suite includes living room with walk-out balcony, cable television, well-stocked mini-bar and air-conditioned double bedroom with attached bath. The resort is walking distance to Goa's most popular restaurants and nightclubs (including popular Tito's bar) ... more less