My boyfriend and I have just returned from eleven nights in Fico D'India. We chose this hotel based on the glowing Tripadvisor reviews. The reviews are well deserved, Fico D'India is a wonderful base from which to explore the beautiful Amalfi Coast. To echo what so many other guests have said what makes it so special is Pino and his... More
- Also Known As:
- Holidays Fico d`India / Prickly Pear Hotel
- Holidays Fico d`India / Prickly Pear Hotel Furore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holidays Fico d'India was born in 2005.This is the family business.The beauty of the home, which was inherited from the owners grandparents, Pino was the starting point for the new design, keeping one objective in mind: to maintain intact the Mediterranean atmosphere that has always characterized the coast while recuperating antic traditions of the Campagne region. The care of the gardens, rich with exotic plants, lemon and orange trees, shows the love that the new owners have for their property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holidays Fico d'India / Prickly Pear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.