We have stayed at Hotel Andreas with my fiancee at the end of August, 2013. The location of the hotel is nice since it is located in Old Town and easy to reach to new city since the location is so close to gates of the Old Town. The decoration of the hotel seems historic but the bathroom is small... More
- Also Known As:
- Andreas Hotel Rhodes Town
- Hotel Andreas Rhodes, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andreas is small hotel converted from an Ottoman mansion overlooking the old town of Rhodes and the sea. We are located in a disco free, residential neighborhood. We serve breakfast on our panoramic terrace each morning. Every evening from 6-9:30 pm we light the candles in our private bar for guests only. Meet fellow travelers and a friendly international staff at the Hotel Andreas. Nous parlons Francais, Hellinika, Espanol, Italiano, Deutsch et Neerlandis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hotel Andreas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.