Location in the Old Town was great, hosts Constance and David were very accomodating, room and bath were adequate and clean, and the view was awesome. We really appreciated the breakfast and the view out over the old town from the breakfast area. It was away from the center of the tourist area so mostly quiet and peaceful. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Andreas Hotel Rhodes Town
- Hotel Andreas Rhodes, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andreas is small hotel converted from an Ottoman mansion overlooking the old town of Rhodes and the sea. We are located in a disco free, residential neighborhood. We serve breakfast on our panoramic terrace each morning. Every evening from 6-9:30 pm we light the candles in our private bar for guests only. Meet fellow travelers and a friendly international staff at the Hotel Andreas. Nous parlons Francais, Hellinika, Espanol, Italiano, Deutsch et Neerlandis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Andreas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.