Stay there for weekend get away, take 2 hours 30 mins by taxi from Hangzhou railway station which cost RMB700. I'm fine with remote area due it tranquility since this is a resort hotel anyway but what disappoints me is the facilities, only 2 Restaurant available which average quality for the Chinese food and terrible on the western one, poorly... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental One Thousand Island Lake Hotel Hangzhou
- Intercontinental 1000 Island Lake Resort
- Intercontinental One Thousand Island Lake Hotel
- InterContinental One Thousand Island Lake Resort China/Zhejiang
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental One Thousand Island Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.