No words could praise this place enough. What a wonderful stay (2 nights) with such wonderful hosts, who have the interests of the area at heart. I am sory to read the reviews where one review slated this place. If anyone could slate this place, I would consider that that person would be impossible to please under any circumstances. Colin... More
- Also Known As:
- Waitomo Caves Guest Hotel
- Waitomo Caves Guest Hotel Waitomo Caves
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Waitomo Caves village, opposite the award winning Huhu Café and just a short walk to the Waitomo i-Site/Discovery Centre, the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, cave adventure tourist operators, the tavern and pizzeria. 8 quality ensuite studio units in a beautiful, peaceful, garden setting, with lovely views over the surrounding countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Waitomo Caves Guest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.