Very luxurious one bedroom unit, huge bath, separate toilet, kitchenette. A very nice place to stay. Plenty of things to do in the Hunter Valley, we did a lot of driving and saw the sights. Visited Hunter Valley Gardens, great coffee. Had lunch at Harrigans Irish Pub a little pricey but very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Hotel
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Hotel Rothbury
- Mercure Hotel Rothbury
- Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Rothbury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley is situated just 2 hours drive north of Sydney and 30kms west of the heritage city of Maitland. Surrounded by vineyards, the Grand Mercure is located within The Vintage resort and features contemporary two bedroom 4.5 star luxury apartments that have been designed to complement the area's natural environment and prestigious location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, ACCOR, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Mercure The Vintage Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.