In Porthmadog then I can recommend The Royal Sportsman Hotel, very helpful staff pristine dining room, and the Roast Lamb dinner was excellent, served with fresh vegetables and piping hot, followed up with a delicious white chocolate cheesecake, good choices on the menu, all very reasonably priced. Very good high standards.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Royal Sportsman
- Royal Sportsman Porthmadog
- Royal Sportsman Hotel Porthmadog, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very comfortable, 'home from home,' family run, full-service quality hotel, the only hotel in Porthmadog. It has been awarded 3* by the AA and Visit Wales, 2 AA Rosette for its food and included in the Good Food Guide, using the best of local Welsh suppliers. Children are welcome and particularly pets in our courtyard rooms. Ground Floor rooms also available for those with walking difficulties. Private covered parking, cycle lock up, drying room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Royal Sportsman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.